January 28, 2013

MADE FOR PEPPER: 1 MONTH

The last few months have been pretty busy, mostly because I had a baby! Her name is Pepper and she is awesome. I thought a really fun project would be to make her an outfit for each month of her first year (maybe even longer?). This would would be a great way to document her growth and try my sewing skills out with baby clothes, which I've never had any interest in making...until now! So around the 15th of each month, I will show her monthly outfit (running a little late this time). Stay tuned for the next one, it's around Valentine's Day and I'm excited to get working on it.

Gold leather moccasins by Claflin, Thayer & Co., available for purchase HERE. Vintage trims and fabric pulled out of my stockpile.
Mini moto jacket pattern and muslin mock-up.
Finished jacket in raw silk with silver lurex thread. I've had this fabric forever and love it.
Complete outfit: jacket, skirt, and shoes made by me.
Little lady in her outfit.

No comments: