September 7, 2011

PENDELTON - THE PORTLAND COLLECTION

I've had my eye on Pendelton's Portland Collection over the last year as it has quietly gained momentum for its retail debut this week. Inspired much by the success of the Pendelton x Opening Ceremony collection, Pendelton has launched its own in-house fashion line, designed and produced in the Portland area. As an avid lover of all things Pendelton, I can't wait to see the collection in person, especially the coats, some of which were based off styles pulled from the company archives dating from the 1920's and 30's. It's so cool to see a company over 100 years old continuously breathing new life into its product. My favorite styles below:I always visit the Pendelton Mill store when I'm in Portland and I've nearly finished my own Pendelton jacket which I will share next week - I think it's my favorite jacket to date thanks to the amazing fabric I picked up from the mill. You can learn more about The Portland Collection HERE.

And Pendelton - if you ever go for a Pendelton/leather collaboration, CALL ME!

No comments: