July 26, 2011

JACKET#3 INSPIRATION

I finished my newest jacket this weekend and will post photos in the next week. I'm pretty happy with the result, even though I totally goofed a bunch along the way. Here's some inspirational images I used for direction.

Oh, Amy Winehouse...so sad she had to join the other 27s. But she did design a pretty cool jacket with Fred Perry that I really like a lot. So simple and neat.Love this vintage jacket. Boxy cut, contrast materials. Also like the neutral colors.
Letterman/varsity styling. Love the wool body with contrast leather sleeves.
Army green & black. It's a sharp combo.
Stay tuned...

2 comments:

reid.damnit said...

I LOVE letterman jackets! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Rackk and Ruin said...

uh oh, i have a feeling you might have created what i've been dreaming about for the past month . . .