February 10, 2011

JACKET #2 INSPIRATION - BLACK & BROWN

I finished my second jacket. I was inspired by the combination of black and brown - isn't that a fashion no-no traditionally? There's a lot of black and brown going on in my closet - I think they're a great combo. Here are some images I found that illustrate how well black and brown can work together.Chloe FW 11/12 PRE-FALL: This is my favorite look, head-to-toe:I was inspired by some of the silhouettes and details below. The black jacket with brown sleeves by 3.1 Phillip Lim is pretty rad. I found the brown moto jacket with black details at Himel Brothers Leather Co. They make beautiful vintage-inspired leather jackets and the details and thought put into each piece are incredible. You can find the particular jacket shown HERE .I'll post my finished jacket Monday, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Oriana said...

I totally agree, Black and Brown is also one of my favorite combos ever. You know what makes it even better? A sprinkling of gold!