January 6, 2011

MIKE TYSON'S POOL

I haven't posted on abandoned swimming pools for a while, but how could I ignore Mike Tyson's abandoned estate and indoor pool when I found it? The decaying mansion is located in Southington, Ohio and has been desolate for years. Do yourself a favor and click HERE for detailed photos of the entire pimped-out paradise, including lion cages in the back yard (wtf?!), wall-to-wall zebra carpeting, and marble and glass hallways. I can only imagine what kind of parties went down here.

2 comments:

FSK said...

damn.. if i lived closer that'd be my next photo destination.I can't believe they didn't or haven't drained the pools HA! this would prob be a skateboarders dream in the wintertime in the midwest.

Rackk and Ruin said...

I just don't get it. How can an insane mansion like this just get abandoned. DId he decide to move out and just never sold it/returned? Rich people who've sustained multiple concussions are freaking weird.