July 11, 2010

FAIR HAIR

Make sure to check out the "Fair Hair" booth next time you're at the county fair - it's the real deal! They will transform you into a walking party. This little girl was such a good sport even as she was inhaling the 4+ cans of color and hairspray and getting ogled at by fair-goers. If I were a little more fun, I would have done it since my friends even offered to pay for it. It's just that I'm still recovering from the time when I was 9 and we sprayed my hair black for a Halloween geisha costume. It didn't really wash out and I had gray hair for months after, which is kind of a bummer when you're only in 4th grade. Anyways, this is definitely the most impressive mohawk I've seen in a while...Thanks, little stranger, for rocking that 'do! We were most impressed with your styles.

No comments: