May 17, 2010

UNDERWEAR OBSESSION

This was part of some project I just unearthed from the depths of my computer. I think it's from about 5 years ago, and I was totally obsessed with the underwear that Jean Yu was making. So I designed some bags inspired by them or something like that (note - I have NOT designed for her in reality, it was just a school project). I cringe a little every time I find something I've made a long time ago. It always looks so novice and I feel like I could have done better. But elementary bag designs aside, I still think Jean Yu makes some mean panties. So if you are reading this, Jean, hit me up and I'll totally trade you some old bag designs for panties, okay?

JEAN YU WEBSITE

1 comment:

reid.damnit said...

love your technical drawings, I forgot how much I used to enjoy them!!