May 21, 2009

BABE!

Look! I'm one of thousands gettin T-bagged (kinda?) by Babe the Blue Ox in Klamath! Don't be jealous...
I can't help but think about the making of the Giant Blue Ox. There must have been someone who sculpted it, and then maybe another someone(s) that put all the parts together. I think it was a bunch of workmen in overalls and hard hats plastering it. Did they do it right there on the side of the road? Or in a warehouse somewhere? Were they laughing while they plastered the balls? Or were they too tough to have fun? Did they all take photos with the balls, too? I think they looked like this,
Photobucket
I found one crappy photo of the construction but it's not of the balls :(

I love roadside attractions of the Northwest!

2 comments:

jolyne said...

i love you.
i can't stop laughing.

rebeccaerinjay said...

Dude! Is that an impromptu doodle? A window to your imagination? It's amazing!