February 10, 2009

WETSUIT HANDBAG

Sometimes when you make something, it ends up looking different than you thought it would. I used the leftover neon painted scraps from other projects to make the rainbow piping. The body of the bag is lambskin, which is the biggest bitch to sew because it's stretchier then cheap jeans. I'm not quite sure what I expected, but in the end, all I really see is a wetsuit. Doesn't it look like a wetsuit?


Carmen Electra liked it so much she bought one to take with her when she goes surfing in Malibu. She likes it because she can bring her iphone, waterproof mascara, and Banana Boat oil with her when she's out on the waves.After she comes in, she can toss on one of these neon mesh shirts and her look is totally complete.Okay, it must really be time to go to sleep for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! and I almost sent you those mesh shirts yesterday! great minds... ;)
Seriously though. It is great. The lambskin does look a bit like neoprene. Reminiscent of Burberry Prorsum ss08.