February 8, 2009

LEATHER ZIPPER POUCH

I made this little leather pouch over the weekend, and am very happy how it turned out. It's been a while since I've worked with leather, and I really want to get back into it. This leather is from an old skirt I thrifted a while back. The center front seam is all that remains from the original skirt. I love brass hardware, so I added zipper as the piping around the edge.

7 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Leather body
Cotton twill lining
Brass zipper and zipper piping
Oh, Nars makeup and YSL hot pink lipstick props (thanks, Kelly!). It fits all the necessities. This was a fun bag to make because it's little. I will definitely be putting these in my store...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

yes! i need ,,,really need one of these!!